|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Types||HMI PLC based|
|Power Consumption||20 kW|
|Brand||Vinus Engineering Co.|
As alternate fuel demand is increasing fast, we provide our 'NextFuel' series Bio-Diesel plant with capacities from 1,000 litres per day to 20,000 litres per day.
Our 'NextFuel' bio-diesel plant is designed with easy mobility, easy operation & long life. It can be installed within 40-foot container. This plant can make bio-diesel from variety of feedstock oils into biodiesel which can be used for engines or obtain heat energy by burning.
For ease of operation and value for money, 'NextFuel' plant has no high maintenance parts and can be operated via an touch screen which is mounted in simple control panel. This contorl panel is connected with our server so we can provide online support to our customer. Inital capital set-up cost is low due to there is no complex machinery, it offers fast retruns and good profit for long term.
'NextFuel' working system:
- First measured amount of feedstock is heated and mxied with methanol and methylate and reaction takes place under certain physical conditions
- After completion of reaction, mixture of crude biodiesel and crude glycerine is transfferd to separation unit where both of them are separated.
- Once crude biodiesel is obtained, it is passed through molecular cleaning process to remove impurities and discharged to storage tanks.
- At last, residual methanol is recycled for reuse.
Salient features of NextFuel Plant
- Quick installation
- Robust design for long life
- Proper heat utilization to save energy and reduce processing cost
- Easy operation, no requirement of any water, woods, steam etc.
- Mobile plant option is available
- Auotmatic plant operated with touch screen
- Item Code: NextFuel
- Production Capacity: 1000 - 20000 Liters
- Delivery Time: 6-8 weeks